- [ubuntu] how to move files, sudo command
I am trying to move a html file to varwww, but i don't have permission. does anyone know the sudo command I can use move files from on folder to another thanks
- @supports will change your life | Charlotte Jackson, Front-end developer
Here's an exciting feature in CSS, which may be about to change your life.
- $wpdb->get_row() only returns a single row? - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
Why is it I tried the same query in the console and it returned multiple rows. Here's the query $thiswpdbgetrow"SELECT FROM ".$thiswpdbusers." WHERE status 'active'", A...
- 31 Best WordPress Tutorials for Advanced Users
Indepth WordPress tutorials for advanced WordPress users. Topics covered include security, theme plugin development, SEO, performance, and more...
- 5 Ways to Synchronise WordPress Uploads Across Environments via @polevaultweb
When building WordPress sites for clients I generally try to use different environments for development, testing and deployment to live. This means that th
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox | CSS-Tricks
Our comprehensive guide to CSS flexbox layout. This complete guide explains everything about flexbox, focusing on all the differnet possible properties for the parent element the flex container and the child elements the flex items. It also includes history, demos, patterns, and a browser support chart.
- A Nice & Simple Contact Form
There are a million contact form examples on the web, why this one Because it's SIMPLE, it's FREE, it WORKS, it's VALID, and it's primarily styled with CSS.
- add git branch name to terminal
When in a repository directory you can show the name of the currently checked out Git branch in the prompt, making it easier to track where you are and where youвЂ™re about toВ commit. The following instructions are written for Mac OS X Lion or later, using a terminal ...
- A to Z Index of Unicode Characters: starting with 'A'
- Add Text Field Under General Settings in Wordpress » WP HATS
This is very simple ease of use code for adding a text field under general settings that can retrieve value from anywhere in theme template.
- amphtml/validator at master · ampproject/amphtml
amphtml AMP HTML source code, samples, and documentation. See below for more info.
- Andrew Hudson's Jobs List - Great Jobs Harvested Locally in Colorado
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List is the home of Colorado's best jobs. Whether you're seeking talented employee or a new career, AH's Jobs List is the place to be.
- An Ultimate Guide To CSS Pseudo-Classes And Pseudo-Elements – Smashing Magazine
CSS pseudo classes are phantom states or specific characteristics of an element that can be targeted with CSS like link, visited, hover ...
- Angular 2 Fundamentals - Course by @johnlindquist @eggheadio
Angular is basically a collection of Components brought together within modules. The many tools, such as the Angular CLI, allow you to easily create Components. The key to understanding Angular is understanding how Components interact with each other through Services, Inputs, and Outputs. It's also essential to understand the basics of styling components and how CSS is shared so you can make your application look the way you want. This course will step us through creating a simple Angular application starting with the Angular CLI. We will build out a few components that will handle events through Angular Event handlers. The course will then finish up with styling the application.
- Async with WordPress Enqueue - iKreativ
If you regularly build sites with WordPress and test them against Google PageSpeed Insights, you'll probably have encountered this issue.
- Available Commands · pantheon-systems/terminus Wiki
terminus The Pantheon CLI — a standalone utility for performing operations on the Pantheon Platform
- Attaching Files To Your Posts Using WordPress Custom Meta Boxes, Part 1
Over the course of the next two posts, we'll take a look at how we can leverage the WordPress API to define our own custom meta boxes for attaching a document such as a PDF to our WordPress...
- bash - List all defined aliases in Terminal - Ask Different
A friend who owned my current Mac before me created a lot of alias commands. Is there a way to list all defined aliases and the command that is associated with them And if so, am I able to edit ...
A framework for building native apps using React
- bash - MySQL Command not Found [MAMP] - Stack Overflow
I'm working to set up my MySQL server using MAMP. Current Status Downloaded MySQL, MAMP Running MAMP MySQL Server is green, plus it appears as a process in activity monitor I tried $ mysql b...
- Breaking WPA2-PSK with Kali Linux – Doctor Chaos
WPA2PSK may not be as safe as you think. There are a few attacks against WAP2PSK. One of the most common attacks is against WPA2 is exploiting a weak passphrase. Below you will find a few easy st…
- Better Interface Design: Logins, Menus, Toggles And Other Fancy Modules – Smashing Magazine
CodePen has become the playground for developers. The sandbox where you can build whatever your imagination fancies. Practical things, experimental concepts — it’s a treasure chest, bound to fuel your ideas. For this Quick Tip, we have done some digging around and found some interesting UI demos and concepts for you to indulge in and build upon dialog and modal windows, signup and login screens, navigation and menus, sliders and toggles. Small bits of delight that make the user’s interaction with a website or app more pleasant. Enjoy
- Best html entities
p.entities fontweightbold .entitiesnum td padding4px border1px solid 000000 code fontsize1.1em Named HTML entities in numeric order Below are the entities listed in numeric order …
- Beyond Console Debugging Tricks — OutSystems Experts — Medium
I don’t consider myself a nitpicker. That’s only true, and it’s all fine and dandy… until I find a console.log that someone forgot to…
- Button With Line Breaks | CSS-Tricks
Your best bet is a so you can use a inside, like Some Text If you need it to be an , and thus the text has to be in a value, it used to be somewhat reliab
- Build a Pinterest Clone | Free Code Camp
Learn to code and build projects for nonprofits. Build your full stack web development portfolio today.
- Bulletproof @font-face syntax - Paul Irish
Let me introduce you to the best way to do your fontface definitions
- BYOS: Build Your Own Starter
Overwhelmed by bloated React starter projects Start over from scratch and learn as you go w this tutorial.
- Calling Cross Domain WCF Service using Jquery
From last couple of days, I am trying to call a wcf service using jquery that is hosted in different domain. But every time I was failed to call wcf service from different domain. After spending much time on RD, I found the solution and the reason why I was unable to call cross domain wcf service.
I'm trying to use this and it doesn't appear to be working. I'm guessing it's just not an option, but want to confirm. Is this valid ifitis thatscool
- Changing File Permissions « WordPress Codex
On computer filesystems, different files and directories have permissions that specify who and what can read, write, modify and access them. This is important because WordPress may need access to write to files in your wpcontent directory to enable certain functions.
- Changing PHP memory limits | Drupal.org
Note Increasing 'PhpMemory limit' is different from increasing 'PHPupload' size limit. You can learn to increase upload size here. The standard PHP memory requirements for Drupal core are a bare minimum. Sites that run many contrib modules, or particularly memoryintensive ones, will need more. There are several techniques to increase the PHP memory limit and you only need to use one of them. The right one for you depends on your system configuration.
- Child Themes « WordPress Codex
A child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality and styling of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes are the recommended way of modifying an existing theme.
- Class Reference/wpdb « WordPress Codex
Warning Methods in the wpdb class should not be called directly. Use the global $wpdb object instead
- A fine line – Breaking Views
- Character Codes
AZ of HTML Code, Hexadecimal Code and HTML Entity for ASCII characters from AZ. A A A Uppercase A a a a Lowercase a À À À À Latin capital letter A with grave à à à à Latin small letter a with grave Á Á Á Á Latin capital letter A with …
- Change WordPress URLs in mysql Database When Site is Moved to new Host
update the URL strings in post fields in a mysql database after moving a WordPress installation to a new URL
- CBS-Viacom reunification doesn’t add up – Breakingviews
- Class Reference/wpdb « WordPress Codex
Warning Methods in the wpdb class should not be called directly. Use the global $wpdb object instead
- Chrome DevTools | Web Tools - Google Developers
The Chrome DevTools are a set of web authoring and debugging tools built into Google Chrome. Use the DevTools to iterate, debug, and profile your site.
- ClippyJS - Add Clippy or his friends to any website for instant nostalgia
- Coderwall | Remove all your local git branches but keep master
A protip by aalvarado about git.
- Coding standards | Drupal.org
The Drupal Coding Standards apply to code within Drupal and its contributed modules.
Resources for Developers and Engineers in Colorado
- Command Line API Reference - Google Chrome
The Command Line API contains a collection of convenience functions for performing common tasks selecting and inspecting DOM elements, displaying data in readable format, stopping and starting the profiler, and monitoring DOM events.
- Common SSH Commands - Media Temple
This article is an introduction to finding your way around your server in SSH. It takes a Day 1 approach to SSH.
- Configure PHP CodeSniffer for Mac OS X | VIA Studio
PHP CodeSniffer is a tool that checks code against a defined set of rules, covering whitespace through doc comments to class naming conventions and beyond.
- Configuring Postfix to Send Mail from Mac OS X Mountain Lion - BenjaminRojas.net BenjaminRojas.net
Rather than do this process again when Apple releases a new upgrade, I decided to document the steps I took to get this working more for a reference for myself, but also to help those with the same issues.
- Convert command line cURL to PHP cURL - Stack Overflow
I've never done any curl before so am in need of some help. I've tried to work this out from examples but cannot get my head around it I have a curl command that I can successfully run from a linux
- Convert Comma Separated String into Array | CSS-Tricks
Easy way to turn a CSV file into a parseable array.
- Copy an existing MySQL table to a new table
This is a great set of two commands that allow the creation and population of a new table with the structure and data of an existing table. This provides a quick means of making a pointintime copy of a table and is a safe, easy way to make a quick copy of a table for …
- Cracking WPA2 / WEP Wifi / Aircrack 10 seconds guide. For Mac OSX
Cracking WPA2 WEP Wifi Aircrack 10 seconds guide. For Mac OSX
- creative theme
Creative is a one page Bootstrap theme for creatives, small businesses, and other multipurpose uses. The theme includes a number of rich features and plugins that you can use as a great boilerplate for your next Jekyll project
- cron - What is the correct way to edit a crontab file? - Ask Ubuntu
I am trying to automate the refreshing of awstats for my webserver and understand that i need to use cron to set that up. So each user has a crontab file I was following the instructions here
- css - Put icon inside input element in a form - Stack Overflow
How do I put an icon inside a form's input element Live version at Tidal Force theme
- CSS Flexbox Properties
p The strongFlexbox Layoutstrong officially called a href"httpwww.w3.orgTRcssflexbox"CSS Flexible Box Layout Modulea is new layout module in CSS3 made to improve the items align, directions and order in the container even when they are with dynamic or even unknown size. The prime
- CSS ::first-letter Selector
Select and style the first letter of every p element
- CSS inliner | Campaign Monitor
Writing inline CSS can be a pain, so we built a tool that'll do the hard work for you.
- CSS Inliner Tool | Email Design Reference
Just paste your email's HTML below, click Convert, and you'll get a more emailfriendly version that's ready to send. If your email's CSS includes media queries for responsive styling, don't worry the inliner tool will leave those rule sets alone.
- CSS reset for minimalists · Matt Smith
Browsers have builtin CSS for native styling. Using a CSS reset helps you enforce consistent styling. Here's a 3line snippet that may do just enough of what you need.
- CSS Support Guide for Email Clients | Campaign Monitor
Download our CSS Support Guide which details CSS support for all major mobile, web and desktop email clients.
- CSV to JSON - CSVJSON
Online tool for converting CSV to JSON. Convert Excel to JSON. Transpose data. Output array or hash.
- Custom Database Tables: Creating the Table
In this series we'll be looking at using custom database tables. We'll cover how to create, maintain and remove the table, as well as how to safely, and efficiently, add, remove and query data. In...
- Databases — WebFaction User Guide
Hosting for developers
- Custom dimensions & metrics - Analytics Help
Include nonstandard data in your reports.Custom dimensions and custom metrics are like default dimensions and metrics in your Analytics account, except you create them yourself. You can use them
- Delete element from json with php - Stack Overflow
i'm sorry for my english. I know that there are many other questions like this but i didn't find anything that could help me or maybe i don't understand. I have a json like this autocaricate.js...
- DevDocs API Documentation
DevDocs is an API documentation browser that combines 100 docs in a single UI with offline mode, instant search, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
Convert a directory tree to a JS object.
- Display a portion/ branch of the menu tree using wp_nav_menu() - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
I have a menu defined in WP Admin that looks like this I want to be able to display all the child links on the sidebar whenever I am at a parent page. For example, if the user is on my "About Us"...
- DNS Cache
- Edit an incorrect commit message in Git - Stack Overflow
I wrote the wrong thing in a commit message. Alternatively, I've forgotten to include some files. How can I change the commit messagefiles The commit has not been pushed yet.
- Draw a circle with a radius on a map
You can use this tool to add as many radius circles to the map as you want. This allows you to find out where they intersect, and what areas are not within the radius of any of your locations.
- Edward Snowden
- EJ Media - YouTube
My mission is to provide easy to understand tutorials on computer programming.
- Favicon & App Icon Generator
Convert PNG to ICO, JPG to ICO, GIF to ICO. Create favicon.ico and iOS Android App Icons. Edit a favicon to fit your needs, or search our gallery.
- Favicon Generator for all platforms: iOS, Android, PC/Mac...
The ultimate favicon generator. Design your icons platform per platform and make them look great, everywhere
- elastic/elasticsearch-js: Official Elasticsearch client library for Node.js and the browser
elasticsearchjs Official Elasticsearch client library for Node.js and the browser
- Elasticsearch and Logstash notes
This is a list of tests, examples, and scripts that I have created in order to either reproduce an issue, test a bugfix, or validate a behavior.
- FileFormat.Info Site Search
- Flat Design and Material Design: If There Is Any Difference
Is there any difference between flat and material design What is skeuomorphism, and how is it connected to these two If you can't sleep at night because of these questions, than you certainly need to read our article. The answer is right here
- Flex Layout Attribute (FLA)
Custom HTML layout attribute designed to serve you as quick flexbox shorthand.
- Foundation for Emails | Responsive Email CSS Inliner
Use Foundation for Emails Inky's Inliner to do it in one fell swoop.
- Formatting Date and Time « WordPress Codex
Here is what each format character in the string above represents
- Foundation for Emails | Responsive Email Templates
This template is perfect for sending a basic but nice looking email to your readers.
- Full-Stack Redux Tutorial
- Get posts for custom taxonomies & terms in WordPress
To query WordPress and return posts based on these custom taxonomy names and terms, we can use ‘taxquery’ within getposts as indicated below
- Free Virtual Machines from IE8 to MS Edge - Microsoft Edge Development
Download free virtual machines to test Microsoft Edge and IE8 to IE11
- Front-end Developer Handbook 2017 · GitBook
frontendhandbook2017 The resources and tools for learning about the practice of frontend development in 2017. Written by Cody Lindley sponsored by
Query string parameters have been incredibly useful on the server side since the internet took liftoff, but it wasn’t until AJAXdriven web apps became popular that we relied too much on them on the client side. Not only do we grab parameter values but we also modify them dynamically with the History API, so these …
- get_date_from_gmt() | Function | WordPress Developer Resources
Converts a GMT date into the correct format for the blog.
Grunt and Grunt plugins are installed and managed via npm, the Node.js package manager. Grunt 0.4.x requires stable Node.js versions 0.8.0. Odd version numbers of Node.js are considered unstable development versions.
- getting all values for a custom field key (cross-post) - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
I know how to get a custom field value for a specific post. getpostmeta$postid, $key, $single What I need is to get all the values associated with a specific custom post key, across all po...
- Getting started with facebook react with instant search sample program
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for ASP.NET MVC - YouTube
This video will help you take your first steps with Kendo UI for ASP.NET MVC.
- git - How do I access my SSH public key? - Stack Overflow
I've just generated my RSA keypair and I want to add that key to Github. I tried cd idrsa.pub and idrsa.pub but no luck. How can I access my SSH public key
- Git - Rewriting History
In this section, you’ll cover how to accomplish these very useful tasks so that you can make your commit history look the way you want before you share it with others.
- Git - Documentation
The official and comprehensive man pages that are included in the Git package itself.
- Git - Stashing
Stashing takes the dirty state of your working directory — that is, your modified tracked files and staged changes — and saves it on a stack of unfinished changes that you can reapply at any time.
- git - the simple guide - no deep shit!
just a simple guide for getting started with git. no deep shit
- Git 2.3 has been released
The Git developers have just released a major new version of the Git commandline utility, Git 2.3.0. As usual, this release contains many improvements, performance enhancements, and bug fixes. Ful...
- Git for Teams - O'Reilly Media
You can do more with Git than just build software. This practical guide delivers a unique peoplefirst approach to version control that also explains how using Git as a focal point can help your team work better together. You’ll learn how to...
- git branch - Update git branches from master - Stack Overflow
I'm new to Git, and now I'm in this situation I have four branches master, b1, b2, and b3. After I worked on b1b3, I realized I have something to change on branch master that should be in all ...
- Git Fundamentals for Web Developers - O'Reilly Media
In this Git for Web Developers training course, expert author Lorna Mitchell will teach you how to create a project, collaborate with others, and integrate with CI and deployment tools. This course is designed for users that already have web...
- Git Pull With Automatic Rebase - Steven Harman
To rebase, or not to rebase for me its not really a question. I generally prefer a clean, linear commit history. Why Because merge bubbles make …
- Git: merge all changes from another branch as a single commit - Stack Overflow
In Git, is there a way to merge all changes from one branch into another, but squash to a single commit at the same time I often work on a new feature in a separate branch and will regularly co...
- git: revert (reset) a single file
git revert reset a single file
- GitHub - cjdell/react-native-fs-test: React Native FS Test
reactnativefstest React Native FS Test
- GitHub - filamentgroup/loadCSS: A function for loading CSS asynchronously
loadCSS A function for loading CSS asynchronously
- GitHub - pantheon-systems/terminus: The Pantheon CLI — a standalone utility for performing operations on the Pantheon Platform
terminus The Pantheon CLI — a standalone utility for performing operations on the Pantheon Platform
- GitHub - postcss/autoprefixer: Parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to rules by Can I Use
autoprefixer Parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to rules by Can I Use
- Google Analytics Event Tracking analytics.js - YouTube
Google Analytics Event Tracking analytics.js shows how to set up event tracking using latest Google Analytics analytics.js HTML onClick event tracking The co...
- Hello Analytics API: PHP quickstart for service accounts | Analytics Management API | Google Developers
This tutorial walks through the steps required to access a Google Analytics account, query the Analytics APIs, handle the API responses, and output the results. The Core Reporting API v3.0, Management API v3.0, and OAuth2.0 are used in this tutorial.
- Handling back button in React Native, Navigator on Android - Stack Overflow
I have a Navigator in an Android react native application. I'm using navigator.push to navigate to a different page. It would seem natural that the back button would pop the navigator and to go ...
- Hello Analytics Reporting API V4; PHP quickstart for service accounts | Analytics Reporting API V4 | Google Developers
This tutorial walks through the steps required to access the Analytics Reporting API v4.
- Hosted Libraries | Hosted Libraries | Google Developers
Here is my object literal var obj key1 value1, key2 value2 How can I add key3 value3 to the object
- How do I check/uncheck a checkbox input or radio button? | jQuery Learning Center
You can check or uncheck a checkbox element or a radio button using the .prop method
- How to Build an Android To-Do App with PhoneGap, HTML and jQuery | PACKT Books
How to Build an Android ToDo App with PhoneGap, HTML and jQuery written by Robi Sen one of the many blog articles from Packt Publishing
- how to check for special characters php - Stack Overflow
Possible Duplicate pregmatch php special characters hi all i want to check if these characters exist in a string by using preg match '£$',¬' Help please
- How to check if string contains substring PHP
How to check whether a string contains substring, some other string or characters or a value Checking for existence of a string or substring inside another string is easier than it might seem. The following article describes how to check for whether a string contains string in PHP, or simply said how to find string within string in PHP.
- How to comment in React JSX | Wes Bos
- How to Create a Custom WordPress Navigation Menu with the Code? - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
Without using plugins, how to create a custom WordPress navigation menu with the code I have Wordpress ver 3.2.1 and Buddypress ver 1.5.1 I would like to create a menu. I would like to place the
- How to Create a Twitter Card
Twitter's new Twitter Cards API allows developers to add META tags to their website, and Twitter will build card content from links to a given site.
- How to Create a WordPress Database Table
Add a table to your WordPress database and pull data from it to your website. Learn how to query and insert data with the $wpdb class.
- How to Create an AJAX Contact Form - Treehouse Blog
Learn how to build a contact from for your website that uses AJAX to submit form data in the background.
- How to Create NGINX Rewrite Rules | NGINX
Learn how to create NGINX rewrite rules to control the flow of request processing or redirect clients to the correct location for resources they request
- How to create note making application in phonegap - Eduonix.com | Blog
In this tutorial we will learn how to create note making application in phonegap.Here we can store and add tasks that we want in a list format and can also delete them as and when required . To learn how to create note making application in phonegap follow the steps given below First of all
- How to extract a file extension in PHP? - Stack Overflow
This is a question you can read everywhere on the web with various answers $ext endexplode'.', $filename $ext substrstrrchr$filename, '.', 1 $ext substr$filename, strrpos$filen...
- How To Find Your Most Popular Content with Google Analytics
Google Analytics can help you measure many aspects of your online marketing. This post will show you how to find your most popular content.
- How to fix the WordPress white screen of death — The Theme Foundry
We show you how to take on the infamous WordPress white screen of death and come out on top
- How to Fix the WordPress White Screen of Death
A comprehensive troubleshooting guide that will show you to fix the white screen of death in WordPress frontend, backend, and even on long posts.
- How to Get the Current URL in WordPress – Konstantin Kovshenin
Here’s a quick tip I was wandering around the web for the perfect solution to retrieve the current URL in a WordPress theme or plugin. I found a bunch of solutions for PHP, but not directly …
- How To Generate CSS Click Events And Thoughts About Whether You Should - Vanseo Design
- How to FIX WordPress Posts Missed Schedule Problem | NARGA
Have you ever scheduled a WordPress post that missed its schedule Here, you'll learn How to FIX WordPress Posts Missed Schedule Problem.
- How to Hack Wi-Fi: Cracking WPA2-PSK Passwords Using Aircrack-Ng « Null Byte
Welcome back, my greenhorn hackers. When WiFi was first developed in the late 1990s, Wired Equivalent Privacy was created to give wireless communications confidentiality. WEP, as it became known, proved terribly flawed and easily cracked. You can read more about that in my beginner's guide to hacking WiFi. As a replacement, most wireless access points now use WiFi Protected Access II with a preshared key for wireless security, known as WPA2PSK. WPA2 uses a stronger encryption algorithm, AES, that's very difficult to crack—but not impossible. My beginner's WiFi hacking guide also gives
- How to host the Primary Domain from a subfolder (.htaccess)
How do I make a sub directory or sub folder act as the publichtml for your main domain Domain registration, domain hosting, domain renewals, domain transfers and much more FASTDOMAIN
- How To Import and Export Databases and Reset a Root Password in MySQL | DigitalOcean
MySQL is a powerful database management system used for organizing and retrieving data. This tutorial explains how to import and export MySQL databases and how to reset a root MySQL password
- How to Import and Display RSS Feeds in WordPress | Perishable Press
Three powerful and flexible ways to fetch, parse, cache, and display your external RSS and Atom feeds on your WordPresspowered website..
- How To Install Drupal 8 With MAMP (Drupal 8 Tutorial #1) (Article + Video) | WDTutorials.com
First release candidate for Drupal 8 is out. Here is how to install it with Mamp.
- How to Make a Chrome Extension
- How to Install and Use the Linux Bash Shell on Windows 10
Windows 10’s Anniversary Update offers a big new feature for developers A full, Ubuntubased Bash shell that can run Linux software directly on Windows. This is made possible by the new “Windows Subsystem for Linux” Microsoft is adding to Windows 10.
- How To Migrate a MySQL Database Between Two Servers | DigitalOcean
This article covers the process required to transfer MySQL data between two servers. This tutorial includes steps on how to perform a MySQL dump, transfer the database with SCP, and then reimport it on the second server.
- How to pass a 2-minute UX portfolio screening — Medium
A checklist for UX designers, recruiters, and hiring managers
- How to Set a Static IP Address in Mac OS X | Macinstruct
Here's how to set a static IP address in OS X
- How To Set Up nginx Virtual Hosts (Server Blocks) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS | DigitalOcean
This tutorial shows you how to set up a new directory, how to grant the correct permissions, how to add content to a new page, how to turn on virtual hosting, and how to, if needed, set up local hosts. Virtual Hosts are used to run more than one websi
- How to update WordPress taxonomies(categories/tags)' count field after bulk import/delete - Stack Overflow
How to update WordPress taxonomiescategoriestags' count field after bulk importdelete Related questions WordPress › Support » Fix comment and category counts after import httpwordpress.org
- How to update/edit .json file using php - Stack Overflow
This is my .json file data "activitycode""1","activityname""FOOTBALL","activitycode""2","activityname""CRICKET" I need to update "activitycode""1","activityname""FOOTBALL" to "
- How to use PATCH verb with curl - Stack Overflow
I am trying to make a PATCH call to a server. I am using the following command curl data statusclosed X PATCH httpsapi.viafoura.comv2dev.viafoura.compages7000000043515 Is this the c...
- How to Use Wireshark to Capture, Filter and Inspect Packets
Wireshark, a network analysis tool formerly known as Ethereal, captures packets in real time and display them in humanreadable format. Wireshark includes filters, colorcoding and other features that let you dig deep into network traffic and inspect individual packets.
- How to use WordPress 3.5 Media Uploader in Theme Options - Codestag
WordPress 3.5 is just released with a number of major changes. The one I love most is HiDPI display support, WordPress looks so beautiful on my MacBook Pro Retina display. Besides, after the update was released I considered upgrading my StagFramework to the WordPress 3.5 standard, going ahead I implemented media uploader and color picker… Read More
- html - Disabling Webkit Form Input Shadow - Stack Overflow
Possible Duplicate How to remove border around textinput boxes Chrome Is there a way to disable the colored shadow generated by Webkit browsers when a form element receives focus It's y...
- html - How to retrieve value from elements in array using jQuery? - Stack Overflow
I have multiple input fields like so input type"text" name"card" input type"text" name"card" input type"text" name"card" Users can add or remove these fields as
- html - jquery - count li in each of multiple ul and return value - Stack Overflow
Using jQuery, how do I go through each nested ul.item, count the number of LI, and return that sizelength in a parent span.someClass on that page ul lispan class"someClass...
- HTML Imports: #include for the web - HTML5 Rocks
HTML Imports allows you to include HTMLCSSJS in other HTML documents.
- html - Using :after to clear floating elements - Stack Overflow
I have a list and the li's have a floatleft. The contents after the ul should be aligned correctly. Therefore i can build the following httpjsfiddle.net8unU8 I thought, that I can
- HTML Sitemap for WordPress - a Template - Yoast
A good HTML Sitemap is an essential part of any site, Yoast shows you how to easily create a reusable HTML Sitemap for WordPress.
- HTML2Jade - HTML to Jade Online Realtime Converter
HTML2jade help you convert a HTML snippet to a Jade snippet. Useful for testing out how something would look in Jade vs HTML
- HTML5 UP! Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 Site Templates
Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 site templates designed by ajlkn and released under the Creative Commons license.
- http - Easy way to test a URL for 404 in PHP? - Stack Overflow
I'm teaching myself some basic scraping and I've found that sometimes the URL's that I feed into my code return 404, which gums up all the rest of my code. So I need a test at the top of the code to
- Hugo :: A fast and modern static website engine
Hugo, a fast and flexible static site generator built with love by spf13, bep, and friends in Go
- import sql file to mysql database terminal - Google Search
import database mysql command line ubuntu
- Index Aliases | Elasticsearch Reference [2.4] | Elastic
Get started with the documentation for Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats, XPack, Elastic Cloud, Elasticsearch for Apache Hadoop, and our language clients.
- Installing Apache, PHP, and MySQL on Mac OS X El Capitan
This is an update for Mac OS X El Capitan of a previous post on installing Apache, PHP, and MySQL for Mac OS X.
- Installing the simulator - Download for Mac OS X - BlackBerry Developer
Different OS Customize your download here.
- Instructions on how to change preinstalled Mac OS X PHP to MAMP's PHP Installation and then install Composer Package Management
Instructions on how to change preinstalled Mac OS X PHP to MAMP's PHP Installation and then install Composer Package Management
- Interactive Form
Interactive input form built with just CSS. Abusing focus state labels to handle transitions navigation. Navigate between inputs using Tab Ne...
- internet explorer - How can I set CSS only for specific IE browsers? - Stack Overflow
I have a CSSjQuery Checkbox style script httpjsfiddle.netBwaCD The problem is, in current browsers in order for the span to float over the input, the input's position must be absolute. But ...
- Internet Video Archive | Getting Started – Free
Getting started using IVA’s Free Trailer API is fast and easy. Best of all it is free This document takes you through the steps needed to get the data for the video asset, and then shows you the embed code to use to play a trailer.
- Intro to ASP.NET MVC 3 (C#) | The ASP.NET Site
This tutorial will teach you the basics of building an ASP.NET MVC Web application using Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express Service Pack 1, which is...
- Is there a quick way to view the wp-cron schedule - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
I'm trying to work which plugin is triggering wpcron. I know about the code httpcodex.wordpress.orgFunctionReferencewpgetschedules , but I'd prefer to do something in the sql backend rather
- j-delaney/easy-application: 400 software engineering companies that are easy to apply to
easyapplication 400 software engineering companies that are easy to apply to
For examples test1, test2, test3, test4, How do I replace the very last character comma with a period
I have an "uncaught exception Syntax error, unrecognized expression " in a jQuery application. The code is script $document.readyfunction $'....
var obj a "A", b "B", c "C" console.logobj.a return string A but i want to get by through a variable like this var name "a" console.logobj.name but return undef...
Which method of checking if a variable has been initialized is bettercorrect Assuming the variable could hold anything string, int, object, function, etc. if elem or elem or if ty...
- Jekyll • Simple, blog-aware, static sites - Transform your plain text into static websites and blogs
Transform your plain text into static websites and blogs
- Jekyll Admin
I have a function called "Colorbox" jQuery plugin that takes a number of parameters like so $this.colorbox width "500px", height "500px" I have several different types of "...
- jquery validate - How to make url validation without http ( or add it after validation passed )? - Stack Overflow
I can't make my custom url validation rule work. I'm adding new rule jQuery.validator.addMethod"completeurl", functionval, elem if no url, don't do anything return AZaz3,9...
- keyboard shortcuts - Exit vim more quickly - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
I use Vim mainly for quick edits rather than long work sessions. In that sense, I find the keyboard sequence for quitting especially laborious Esc, Shift , w, q, Enter. How to quit Vim possibly
- Kali Linux Custom Image Downloads - Offensive Security
Kali Linux penetration testing distribution downloads for VMware, VirtualBox and ARM prebuilt custom Images, shared with the InfoSec community.
- Keyboard Shortcuts - OSX — Sublime Text Unofficial Documentation
This topic is a draft and may contain wrong information.
- Launch Sublime Text 3 from the command line
Thoughts on Ruby, Rails, open source software, programming, and life from Olivier Lacan
- Learning the shell - Lesson 7: Permissions
Learn the Linux command line
- Learn How to Search in Your Files and Folders via SSH Tutorial
Learn how to search for a particular file or directory in your web hosting account through SSH. This tutorial will teach you how to use SSH to search for files and folders in your account.
- linux - Bash script to replace spaces in file names - Stack Overflow
Can anyone recommend a safe solution to recursively replace spaces with underscores in file and directory names starting from a given root directory For example $ tree . a dir file w...
mobiledetect.js Device detection phone, tablet, desktop, mobile grade, os, versions
- Mastering Markdown · GitHub Guides
Markdown is a lightweight and easytouse syntax for styling all forms of writing on the GitHub platform.
- Manually Disable WordPress Plugins – Tech Tips
If you have a bad plugin, You can discontinue use of the plugin, find an alternative plugin, try to reinstall if see if that fixes the issue, or contact the developerpublisher of the plugin for help to see if they have a fix or patch for the plugin.
- Media Types
Registries included below
- mod_rewrite - Apache HTTP Server Version 2.5
Apache HTTP Server Version 2.5
- mysql - How do execute a .sql script from bash - Stack Overflow
Basically, I need to setup a database from a bash script. I have a script db.sql that does all this. Now how do I run this script from bash Database system is mysql
- MySQL :: MySQL Workbench Manual :: 3.3 MySQL Workbench Settings and Log Files
MySQL Workbench saves configuration, cache, and log related files and directories on your system. These files are saved in your user's MySQL Workbench directory as defined by MySQL Workbench, with this base defaulting to
- Mysql: Update table with Ignore duplicate entry - Stack Overflow
I created one table that contains UNIQUE 'mobileno' like.. 09727048248 9727048248 9824578564 9898998998 Then, I am going to check the mobile number if it is valid or not, and if it's valid then ...
- Moving a MySQL database between servers using a single SSH command | Marcus Povey
So, the other week, I migrated all my sites over to a new server. This was accomplished with minimum fuss, using lots of rsync magic and juggling of DNS ttls. The part of the migration I imagined w…
- Name that Color - Chirag Mehta : chir.ag
Chirag Mehta Personal Web Log 'blog Chime Softwares Indian Blogger live from Saint Petersburg, Florida, St. Pete, FL
- Name that Color - Chirag Mehta : chir.ag
Chirag Mehta Personal Web Log 'blog Chime Softwares Indian Blogger live from Saint Petersburg, Florida, St. Pete, FL
- Nesting months under years in a wordpress archive dropdown list | down with design
This post will describe the easy method of nesting your wordpress archives in a dropdown list using jQuery and some simple CSS.
- Native WordPress Loading GIFs - Austin Passy
Full list of native WordPress loading GIFs as of WordPress 4.0.
- Nginx redirect all contents of a subdirectory to another subdirectory - Stack Overflow
Let say that I have a url like this httpwww.example.comadminadmin.phpfail1 how can I rewrite the url to be httpwww.example.comanothersubdirectoryadmin.phpfail1 Thank you Update...
- nginx: How To Set A Connection Limit For Search Engine Bots Gone Wild (Especially Bingbot)
As a server administrator you might know this problem you have done everything to optimize your server and it's working really well, and along co...
- Nginx Web Rules & Rewrites – MODX Cloud Support
Nginx Rewrites, Redirects and other Cloud Configs This guide will discuss the basics of customizing Cloud configuration to achieve URL Rewriting, Redirects and a few other common configuration need...
- Nonprofit Jobs | Colorado Nonprofit Association
Does your organization have openings Become a member and post jobs for free, or purchase a job listing. Job postings are limited to nonprofit or government organizations and are $100 per posting. Already a member Log in now.
- O RLY Parody Book Generator for Slack
Insult your coworkers with snarky O RLY parody book covers
The Object.entries method returns an array of a given object's own enumerable property key, value pairs, in the same order as that provided by a for...in loop the difference being that a forin loop enumerates properties in the prototype chain as well.
- Online Markdown Editor - Dillinger, the Last Markdown Editor ever.
Dillinger is an online cloud based HTML5 filled Markdown Editor. Sync with Dropbox, Github, Google Drive or OneDrive. Convert HTML to Markdown. 100 Open Source
- Online PHP Beautifier - BeautifyTools.com
Online PHP Beautifier beautifies dirty, ugly or unreadable PHP code and give it proper indentation. It supports various indentation styles such as KR style, Allman style, Whitesmiths style and GNU style.
- Only Grab the Files You Need While Using Bower | Scotch
pBower is an amazing tool to bring some sanity to the multitudes of frontend packages that can be used in your application.p pWe've written about using Bower before in our article, a href"httpsscotch.iotutorialsmanagefrontendresourceswithbower"Manage Front End Resources with B
- osx lion - How to run iPhone emulator WITHOUT starting xCode? - Stack Overflow
On my old Mac running Snow Leopard, I could type "ios" into spotlight and it would start up the iPhoneiPad emulator by itself. I have since had to get a new machine running Lion. I have installed...
- osx - Using Ctrl-Tab to switch between tabs in Mac Terminal.app - Super User
How can I make CtrlTab and CtrlShiftTab switch between tabs in Terminal.app on a Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5 specifically This is how I switch tabs in Firefox and Aquamacs, and CommandShift and
- Paletton - The Color Scheme Designer
In love with colors, since 2002. A designer tool for creating color combinations that work together well. Formerly known as Color Scheme Designer. Use the color wheel to create great color palettes.
- Passing Arguments as an Associative Array to a Function - Web Design & Development Talk
Sometimes is it useful and slightly cleaner to pass arguements to a function via an associative array as opposed to a list of variables. There are a variety of methods to achieve this, such as using PHP’s extract function – but the below is cleaner in my opinion. Please note, the following functionality is common … Continue reading Passing Arguments as an Associative Array to a Function
- php - Add http:// prefix to URL when missing - Stack Overflow
Hello I have a very simple code a href"'.$aProfileInfo'Website'.'" target"self" div class"callButton"Websitediv a The problem is that if the user does ...
- Paul Sheriff's Blog for the Real World - Clean up after Visual Studio
As programmer’s we know that if we create a temporary file during the running of our application we need to make sure it is removed when the application or process is complete. We do this, but why …
- php - Check if string contains specific words? - Stack Overflow
Consider $a 'How are you' if $a contains 'are' echo 'true' Suppose I have the code above, what is the correct way to write the statement if $a contains 'are'
- php - error_log message is truncated when using print_r - Stack Overflow
I'm not experienced in PHP and I'm, using errorlog"big array" . printr$bigArray, true to look at what's inside a big array but it looks like the output is cut off before I get to the
- php - Wordpress: Disable Tags only for Posts - Stack Overflow
I am currently developing a theme for Wordpress 3.8.1. As my theme will not display any tags, so I want do disable them only from the posts, not from custom post types. But how do I do this I have
- php - If else embedding inside html - Stack Overflow
What is the correct way of embedding if else and elseif conditions inside html
- php - Using cURL in a loop - Stack Overflow
I'm writing a script in which an unspecified number of files need to be uploaded via cURL requests to a remote API. However, this script hangs and eventually times out. Strangely enough, all the re...
- PHP Redirect to URL After Form Submission | FormGet
In this tutorial I'll show you how to redirect a url after form submission using php. Now in PHP redirection is done by using header function.
- PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare() – Make WordPress Core
Hello plugin or theme author You possibly found this post after searching the Internet for the error above “PHP Warning Missing argument 2 for wpdbprepare.” So, this is a new war…
- PHP: array_combine - Manual
PHP 5, PHP 7
- PHP Shorthand If/Else Using Ternary Operators (?:)
- PHP: empty - Manual
PHP 4, PHP 5, PHP 7
- PHP: exec - Manual
PHP 4, PHP 5, PHP 7
- PHP: Get the key from an array in a foreach loop - Stack Overflow
printr$samplearr prints the following for my array containing 3 items Array 4722 Array value1 52 value2 46 Array 4922 Array value1 22 value2...
- php.ini: which one? - Stack Overflow
I moved from my old apache to nginx and php 5.3.10. And when I tried to modify php.ini to suit my needs, I found there are 3 of them $ locate php.ini etcphp5cgiphp.ini etcphp5cliphp.ini ...
- plugin development - function deactivate_plugins does not exist - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
I am getting function deactivateplugins does not exist error when calling this function function deactivateSelf deactivatepluginsRSDPLUGIN, true gives error function deactivateplu...
- plugin development - How can you check if you are in a particular page in the WP Admin section? For example how can I check if I am in the Users > Your Profile page? - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
- POSTing JSON Data With PHP cURL | LornaJane
I got this question the other day how to send a POST request from PHP with correctlyformatted JSON data I referred to the slides from my web services tutorial for the answer, and I thought IR…
- Postfix will not load; master.lock file permission denied | Howtoforge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials
I used the Perfect Server How To to create my SuSE 11.1 server months ago. I installed ISPConfig, then uninstalled it, but the directory structure...
- POP - Prototyping on Paper | Mobile App Prototyping Made Easy
Turn sketches, mockups and designs into web, iPhone, iOS, Android and Apple Watch app prototypes.
- Pretty print array php (Example)
A protip by jvinceso about php and pretty print arrray.
- Pure CSS saving/loading dots animation | Martin Wolf — Frontend Web Developer
Inspired by the Instapaper iOS Saving Overlay I opened CodePen and built the saving dots animation with CSS and tweaked the animation a little bit. The result looks like that
- Query Explorer — Google Analytics Demos & Tools
Sometimes you just need to explore. This tool lets you play with the Core Reporting API by building queries to get data from your Google Analytics views profiles. You can use these queries in any of the client libraries to build your own tools.
- qwikLABS | Home - Hands-On Labs - Amazon Web Services Training and Certification Prep
Qwiklabs provides lab learning environments that help developers and IT professionals get handson experience working with leading cloud platforms and software.
- Quick command to check the status of a URL (Linux, BSD, OS X)
There may be times when you just want to do a quick check to see whether a web site is up, andor what status message the web server is showing. This won’t actually show you if the page it se…
- Range selection in Kendo UI DatePicker | Kendo UI Web Demos
This demo shows how the Datepicker component works for range selections. You can easily enable users to select a date range in a handy manner.
- Rate Limiting with Nginx | Lincoln Loop
Do you manage a website Does it have a login form Can somebody brute force attack it with every common ...
- React.js Tutorial Pt 1: A Comprehensive Guide to Building Apps with React.js | Tyler McGinnis
Table of Contents
- react-select-box/example.js at master · instructure-react/react-select-box
reactselectbox An accessible select box component for React.
- React Native Debugger
- rebase - Squash the first two commits in Git? - Stack Overflow
With git rebase interactive commit you can squash any number of commits together into a single one. That's all great unless you want to squash commits into the initial commit. That seems
- reCAPTCHA 2.0 with PHP Code Demo/Tutorial
How to set up reCAPTCHA 2.0 with PHP with code demotutorial
- Redirecting and Remapping with mod_rewrite - Apache HTTP Server Version 2.5
Apache HTTP Server Version 2.5
- Release v3.0.0 · mxstbr/react-boilerplate · GitHub
reactboilerplate fire A highly scalable, offlinefirst foundation with the best developer experience and a focus on performance and best practices.
- regex - PHP remove everything before last instance of a character - Stack Overflow
Is there a way to remove everything before and including the last instance of a certain character I have multiple strings which contain , e.g. the cat sat on the mat
- Remove the 28px Push Down from the Admin Bar | CSS-Tricks
For your functions.php file addaction'getheader', 'myfilterhead' function myfilterhead removeaction'wphead', 'adminbarbumpcb' By d
- Removing a remote - User Documentation
Use the git remote rm command to remove a remote URL from your repository.
- Reset the DNS cache in OS X - Apple Support
Learn how to reset flush the DNS cache.
- Restrict admin access to certain pages for certain users - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
As the title says, I'd like to restrict backend access to certain pages for certain users. While doing a site with 4550 pages, I realised it would be a much better user experience if the Page m...
- Return Google Image Search Results in HTML using PHP - Stack Overflow
I know how we can use the Google API to return image results in AJAX, but I want to be able to return images for a specific query and then output them in to HTML on my page. For example http...
- rewrite - How to redirect single url in nginx? - Stack Overflow
I'm in the process of reorganizing url structure. I need to setup redirect rules for specific urls I'm using NGINX. Basically Something like this httpexample.comissue1 httpexa...
- ruby - ERROR: While executing gem ... (Errno::EPERM) Operation not permitted - Stack Overflow
I just updated my Mac to OSX 10.11 El Capitan and some gems didn't remain. The problem arose when I tried to run installations of different gems... e.g. sudo gem install compass Once I exe...
- Samples | Analytics Reporting API V4 | Google Developers
This article provides samples of the Google Analytics Reporting API v4 features.
- running php script (php function) in linux bash - Stack Overflow
How we run php script using linux bash php file test.php test.php contain. php echo "hellon"
- Saving a curl response into a php variable - Stack Overflow
I am trying to access my ec2's public hostname from inside the instance. I would like to run this command curl http 169 254.169.254latestmetadatapublichostname inside a php script and sa...
- Scotch | Developers bringing fire to the people.
Embed on any site. Manage content code with a dashboard.
- Search: list | YouTube Data API | Google Developers
- security - How to properly add CSRF token using PHP - Stack Overflow
I am trying to add some security to the forms on my website. One of the forms uses AJAX and the other is a straightforward "contact us" form. I'm trying to add a CSRF token. The problem I'm having is
- send - Sailthru Documentation
The send call is intended for sending transactional messages using a specified template to a specified user. You can also retrieve information on a sent or scheduled transactional.
- Shortcode API « WordPress Codex
The API enables plugin developers to create special kinds of content e.g. forms, content generators that users can attach to certain pages by adding the corresponding shortcode into the page text.
- Shortcodes with Parameters | Plugin Developer Handbook | WordPress Developer Resources
Shortcode handler function can accept 3 parameters
- Smooth as Butter: Achieving 60 FPS Animations with CSS3 — OutSystems Experts — Medium
Animating elements in your mobile applications is easy.
- Special characters | symbols | alternate keys | HTML for symbols | CSS special symbols a:before
Simple chart displaying special characters like copyright, registered, trademark, degree type signs, the html for it and the alternate keys you have to type to get it
- Srcset and sizes — ericportis.com
While a few wise prophets may have occasionally stumbled out of the wilderness, speaking deep truths about the problems inherent in this approach, it has served workaday web designers for twenty years.
- Speed Up Your Terminal Workflow with Command Aliases and .profile - Envato Tuts+ Computer Skills Tutorial
What are those mysterious ".profile" and ".bashprofile" files you've heard about How do you go about adding something to PATH, which many applications ask you to do but none explain how What...
- Setting up postfix on Mamp and Mavericks to send via Gmail - Platoon
- Rotten Tomatoes API - API Overview
- SSH public key
Access your Linode via SSH using Public Key Authentication.
- Terminal 101: Creating Cron Jobs | TechRadar
Every Monday, we'll show you how to do something new and simple with Apple's builtin command line application.
- Terminal 101: Creating Aliases for Commands | TechRadar
Every Monday or in this case, Tuesday, we'll show you how to do something new and simple with Apple's builtin command line application.
- Text to particles
Edit the text with you favorite name quote You can even insert an emoji ...
- Textarea Tricks | CSS-Tricks
Oh, 's. How many quirks you posses. Here is a collection of nine things you might want to do related to textareas. Enjoy. 1. Image as textarea background,
- The Complete Guide To Custom Post Types
You can easily create your own wordpress custom post type to indicate the type of content for books, movies, reviews, products and so on.
- The simplest way to require/include wp-load.php |
If you want to use WordPress functionality in a PHP file that exists outside of your WordPress installation then you need to include wpload.php. Perhaps you could call this “hooking into Wor…
- Thinking in react
Find Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation and more at Tagtree.tv. Get the best of Insurance or Free Credit Report, browse our section on Cell Phones or learn about Life Insurance. Tagtree.tv is the site for Cash Advance.
- Thinking in React | React
- timarney/react-faq: A collection of links to help answer your questions about React.js
reactfaq A collection of links to help answer your questions about React.js
- tj/frontend-boilerplate: webpack-react-redux-babel-autoprefixer-hmr-postcss-css-modules-rucksack-boilerplate
frontendboilerplate webpackreactreduxbabelautoprefixerhmrpostcsscssmodulesrucksackboilerplate unmaintained, I don't use it anymore
- todomvc/examples/angularjs at gh-pages · tastejs/todomvc
todomvc Helping you select an MV framework Todo apps for Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, and many more
- Trying to get data from a local json file. - Data Source - Kendo UI Forum
Forum thread about Trying to get data from a local json file. in Kendo UI. Join the conversation now.
- Tutorials | Scotch
Search Scotch.io for high quality content.
- UbuntuHak: Create Symbolic Links in Ubuntu
How to use symbolic links to connect directories files, even across Operating Systems.
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator - ColorZilla.com
A powerful Photoshoplike CSS gradient editor
- UNIX commands - Changing permissions – DreamHost
Mode Every file in Unix is assigned a mode. The mode determines the type of file being viewed, the access allowed to the file by different groups, and a few other things. The command to modify the ...
- update post meta - Front-end update_post_meta snippet displays white screen? - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
Thanks to Anu's correction I now have a function to updatepostmeta from the front end. Something is wrong in my script however, because with the function below nothing is being displayed on the...
Is there a pluginless way of retrieving query string values via jQuery or without If so, how If not, is there a plugin which can do so
- Using CORS - HTML5 Rocks
An introduction to Cross Origin Resource Sharing CORS, which gives scripts the ability to make crossorigin XHRs.
- Useful WordPress SQL Queries | Ben Marshall
WordPress makes it easy to manage a site. Some operations can be a little tricky. Here's a list of the most useful WordPress SQL queries.
- Virtual Machine (VM), Windows Virtual PC & BrowserStack
Download free virtual machines to test Microsoft Edge and IE8 to IE11
- Web Fundamentals | Web Fundamentals - Google Developers
Web push notifications makes it easy to reengage with users by showing relevant, timely, and contextual notifications to the user, even when the browser is closed
- Virtual Machines
Download free virtual machines to test Microsoft Edge and IE8 to IE11
- Welcome - Jekyll • Simple, blog-aware, static sites
This site aims to be a comprehensive guide to Jekyll. We’ll cover topics such as getting your site up and running, creating and managing your content, customizing the way your site works and looks, deploying to various environments, and give you some advice on participating in the future development of Jekyll itself.
- wordpress - Nginx redirect 301 the entire content of the folder to a subdomain - Stack Overflow
I'm using Wordpress and Nginx and I created a sub domain to host all the images I already updated the database to define all the old url, eg httpsexemple.comwpcontentuploads201506imagee...
- What is the most accurate way to retrieve a user's correct IP address in PHP? - Stack Overflow
I know there are a plethora of $SERVER variables headers available for IP address retrieval. I was wondering if there is a general consensus as to how to most accurately retrieve a user's real IP
- wp_schedule_single_event() | Function | WordPress Developer Resources
Schedules an event which will execute once by the WordPress actions core at a time which you specify. The action will fire off when someone visits your WordPress site, if the schedule time has passed.
- Wordpress: Limit Archives to Single Category - David Nash
Late yesterday afternoon a client asked if I could look at a business’s Wordpress installation. They had posts in several categories but only wanted to show the “Latest News” post…
- wp_rss() | Function | WordPress Developer Resources
Display all RSS items in a HTML ordered list.
- wpdb - WP Database Table to CSV file - WordPress Development Stack Exchange
I'm working on creating a script that takes a custom WordPress database table and exports it into a CSV file. I cannot seem to get it to work. Can someone help me out php $parseuri explode...
- Writing posts - Jekyll • Simple, blog-aware, static sites
One of Jekyll’s best aspects is that it is “blog aware”. What does this mean, exactly Well, simply put, it means that blogging is baked into Jekyll’s functionality. If you write articles and publish them online, you can publish and maintain a blog simply by managing a folder of textfiles on your computer. Compared to the hassle of configuring and maintaining databases and webbased CMS systems, this will be a welcome change
- Write and read php object in a text file? - Stack Overflow
I want to write a php object in a text file. The php object is like that $obj new stdClass $objname "My Name" $objbirthdate "YYYYMMDD" $objposition "My position"...
Examples of common UI elements and interactions with HTML and CSS alone.
- Unicode support for U+2261 (≡) across browsers, screen readers and devices
- The Nano Text Editor